Bridgetown is a growing community of people from various backgrounds committed to seeing God’s Kingdom revealed on earth by working to reconcile people to God, Themselves, Each Other and Creation.
Membership at Bridgetown is about joining our community and adding to it your unique experience and expression, to create a more complete reality of God's kingdom here on earth. Our strategy is not to assimilate you into one culture, but to expand our experience through the presence and expression of God through you!
We are an intentionally multi-ethnic, multi-cultural and multi-lingual church pursuing unity in our diversity so the world might know Jesus is the Christ (John 17:20-23).
Membership Process Explained
If you are interested in pursuing membership with us, here is the process:
- - Attend both mandatory New Member Classes
- - Read through and complete our membership booklet that lays out the expectation for membership
- - Sign the Membership Agreement
- - Be presented to the congregation during the membership ceremony!
* For the purpose of establishing trust and unity in diversity, we require individuals to complete membership prior to joining a Bridgetown Ministry team.
Discover Bridgetown New Members Class
This New Members class is the first step to serving on a team or learning more about Bridgetown Fellowship. You must attend all 3 sessions. Lunch is included for all classes. Pre-registration is encouraged!